cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrict gATP check for semifinished product in Manufacturing plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to use gATP only in sale plants. For example, A is a semifinished product manufactured in 1000 plant. Product A is a BOM component in other finished and semifinished products. We are selling A material through sale plant (for example 1001) and doing stock transfers through STOs.

We want to use gATP in plant 1001. To get the receipts and ATP confirmation we are maintaining the integration model for product A & Loc 1000.

Now we don't want to use gATP during component availability check of production order in the manufacturing location 1000. Because we need to create integration models for all the higher level semifinished and finished materials (to get the dependent requirement details). Is there any enhancement so that we can do ATP check in R/3 even though IM exist for that product-location.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Regards,

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surya,

???  If you only want to perform ATP for these products in 1001 (and not in 1000), only create the ATP integration model for these materials for 1001.

Best regards,

DB49.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

We have STOs from 1000 to 1001. For ATP confirmation, I believe we need to maintain integration model for both locations. I thought then only STO receipts will appear in the gATP screen. Based on these STO delivery schedules, gATP needs to confirm the Sales orders in 1001 location. Can we get the STO receipt quantities in gATP screen without keeping 1001 plant in integration model? Actually I am new to gATP ... thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surya,

You can send Stock Transport orders across, but you do not need to perform Availability checking in SCM in the supplying plant if you have a reason not to do so.

For availability checking in 1000, you can perform this task in either ECC or in SCM.  You stated you didn't want Production order ATP performed in SCM; I also assumed you also didn't want your STO ATP in the supplying plant performed in SCM as well.  In this case, do not create an integration model for ATP in the supplying plant 1000.  Stock transport orders can still go across, and you can perform planning in SCM; you just don't do ATP in SCM.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much DB49. Yes...your understanding is correct and now my issue is resolved.

Regards,

Surya.