cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple and different receivers from investment measure (WBS)

former_member615125
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here is the case:

I have a WBS element collecting all costs connected with the investment but not all costs can be capitalized.

I want to send costs to:

1. Fixed asset (under construction)
  2. GL account
  3. Profitability segment

The AuC class is set as "Invesment measure"  and I need to keep this way since we want to do the investment stuff on WBS.

It is also desirable that the AuC will be created automatically. I've created a source structure but I don't know how to solve automatic stuff.

How can I do this?

Thanks

G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is not needed you create a source. You can do it directly in the allocation strcture. You define the accounts that have to settle to AUC, the accounts that settle to GL and the accounts that settle to PA.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara - Greetings,

Through allocation strcutre you canot handle the above requirement.  Its required the soruce Structure  functionality & in the Investment profile you need to select the hilighted radio button.

Pl check once.

Regards

Raj

former_member615125
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

My investment profile is set to line item settlement.

If you your WBSE is an investment measure you create the AuC during saving the WBSE but this AuC will not appear in the settlement rule (only after the first settlement) so you can't use the source structure. Your source structure should correspond somehow to the settlement structure, however the latter only tells you how is it settles but does'n tell you where. The answer to the where would be in the settlement rule where you define the settlement receiver along with the source structure assignment.

When you create additional assignment in the settlement rule of a WBSE which is an investment measure, system allows you to create settlement type only with "FULL". In case of settlement to CO-PA an "PER" would be desirable since values to CO-PA must flow on a period basis.

I can't see how to solve it without abap-ing. And then still I don't know how the system will allow overwrite FULL with PER in table COBRB when the source structure assignment is stored along with the settlement type.

Cheers

G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Active ContributorHI

1. Fixed asset (under construction)
  2. GL account
  3. Profitability segment

That is possiable through the soruce structure.  You need to do is,

1) Creation of Source Structure with Multiple Assignment, in your case you have to crate 2 Assignment along with the required cost elements. For Ex :- Assignment A01, A02 & A03.

2) In the settlement rule you need to inseert the Assignment A01 in the fist line item & beside you can menctioned the receiving cost object AUC, GL Account & PSG Etc.,

Regards

Raj