cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column Chart Issue in PopUp Window on GeoMap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using Webi 4.0 for a GeoMap Analysis on Sap BO Mobi. I am able to create a GeoMap View and Plants are being shown at the right positions. When i click on any POI then its opening a Popup window with a Column Chart.

Problem: When i Tap on a POI (i.e. Plant), then Popup window should display a Column chart for the selected PLANT, whereas, it is showing ALL PLANTS.

Following are the configurations i am using:

Format Table: "map_lt3_lo4_poi1_od2_gp1"

OpenDocument URL: "iDocID=11115&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=Charts&sRefresh=N&sReportPart=EmmissionsChart&lsSPlant="+[Plant]+""

NOTE:

• When i use "N" then it shows values for ALL plants within the column chart.
  • When i use "Y" then it gives an error "An internal server error occured while processing the client request (MOB00082)"
    • When i replace "Y" with "N" then it shows values for ALL PLANTS (which is NOT required)

Any Idea what's going wrong? am I missing something?

Thanks & Regards

Ayaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ayaz,

This is a regression from SP4. Passing Parameters to prompts from Geomap is not supported in SP5 though it was supported in SP4. The fix is in BI 4.0 SP5 Patch 4. So check your version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Priya for your help I am using BI 4.0 SP5. Regarding Patch 4, do I need to install all patches like 1, 2, 3 & 4? or i can install directly the patch 4?

Thanks

Ayaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

I have a similar problem, based on your note earlier we did downgrade from patch 6 to patch 4 (4.0 SP05), but I still have problem accessing the pop up.

Attached is the image for the same.

Here is the opendoc syntax i used :

="iDocID=AfVMyAuFsbVPm1gfwm_5m6A&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=Charts&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=Population&lsSSite="+[Site Id]+""

The input control for the pop up is also attached.

Please advice.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

The syntax is correct. I would double check the iDocID, the Report/Report Part names. Remove the "" at the end. And where have you given the iDocID ? It is better to add in the geomap table column in the webi doc directly, rather than at the DB level.

Hope this helps....

Priya

Answers (0)