cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Login History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I need report which shows the user login history, and i need on which transaction code what data is pcosessed like suppose user :abc doing trasaction va02 and create sales order suppose : xyz112 on date 12.01.2013  so i need the report which shows me like below

ABCVA02DOEUMNT XYZ112 GENRATAED12.01.2013

please help me to achive the above .

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Information about user, transaction and time is easy to find - as described above you can get that from the performance statistics or from the audit log. None of those sources tell you which documents or master data were created/changed, though. The only way I know of to get that is from the change documents tables CDHDR and CDPOS. Build the user/transaction/time list first and then cross reference that with the change documents.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Information Steve...I know about auditing and tracing have never came across CDHDR and CDPOS. Can you pls explain how to build the user/transaction list , hope it is not complicated to do ...

Kind Regards,

Jacob

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use function RSAU_READ_FILE to read the audit logs - this is what transaction SM20 uses I think. The comments on this discussion contain some example code:

Use that, selecting on user, date range, etc. to get a list of transactions and times. You should then be able to match that up approximately with change documents. Look at functions in function group SCD1, for example CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ_HEADERS, for getting change documents. Be prepared for some fuzzy matching on times, though - change document and audit log timestamps won't match exactly.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Steve...I will try that...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use transaction STAD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zeshan

Use SM19 TCode for that purpose!!

Activation Procedure:

- Go to T-code SM19.

- Click on Profile (from menu) create a new profile. 

- Under filter1 tab, put the client number and under user put “*”  or put desired user name
- Click on Detail configuration.

- Check all boxes of  “Transaction Start“ 

- Go back and then check the “Filter Active”  check box

- Click on Profile (from menu)  and make sure your profile should be activated

- Click on Environmentà profile parameter 

- You will see 12 parameters but  you define 10 parameters in your Default parameter (leave FN_AUDIT and DIR_AUDIT as default) 

- During those above parameter you might receive a message something like “wrong value define” (I ignore this message though)

- Restart your SAP system

- Login again and go to any t-code, then go to SM20 and check if audit works fine
Note: if it does not work in any case, then delete your profile, create it again. You do not need to define parameters though
thanks and regards
alen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear abbas,

you can monitor all details about user activity ,which transaction tcode executeing ,time table and program using tcode STAT.

Regards,

Prabaharan B

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can find a reasonable information from ST03N.

But if you need to find out the information with the user login details then you need to enable SAP Security Audit Log

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/2c/c59d37d373243de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Cheers

RB

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zeshan,

You need to activate audit trail using sm18/SM19. This will provide you with required information.

Regards,

Deepak Kori