cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit block only for some customers in Third party sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

I know one thing in third party process also we can maintain credit management system

it is controlled in OVB8 We have to maintain routen 102 so based on this we can block for ex if one customer is already blocked in sales order level automatically he blocked here also

But what I am asking is this should be applicable to only some customers  not for all  ex: credit customers are 100 Members now i want to apply this to only 60 members ( both blocks sales order block and third party block)

but if we maintain 102 in OVB8 SYSTEM considers all customers

any extra configuration is there Please let me .. Thank you so much ,, i need your assistance

Before posting i have checked in gogle but i am not able to get it thats way i have posted here

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Review the OVA8 routine that is available to bypass credit check.

2. Copy 102 to 902 and use extra fields to bypass the block, maybe customer group, etc.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Waza

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Further to Waza's detailed explanation, you can try in the below way aslo,

Have different risk category for the customers who you don't want to do the credit check and assign the routine in OVA8, so that system will by pass them as per your requirment.

But, Any Idea business wants to ignore few customers who are already under credit management? Its good to know the business reason.

Regards, Sai Krishna.