Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP F110 DME issue & Doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

·       

Dear All Experts,

I am facing issue in F110.

I am not able to see “Create Payment Medium” check box while starting to RUN PROPOSAL. Whereas I want to test DME scenario. So I am expecting check box. (Please correct me if I am heading wrong) OR when that check box suppose to appear ?

I have doubt regarding Additional Log tab: What is the significance of:

• Due Date check
  • Payment method selection in all cases
  • Payment method selection if not successful 
  • Line of the payment documents

It would be great if experts could provide guidance on this.

Thank you all.

Regards,

Sharvari Joshi.

Screen shot provided for reference.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wavilez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Tcode FBZP

Select Payment Methods in Country

Select your country and payment method (for example, Transfer)

Ctrl-Shift-F2

On the Payment Medium area, select the method:

Payment medium Workbench ?

or Classic payment medium program RFFO*

Save and test.

former_member193513
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharvari Joshi.

For creating the variant you have to go to SE38 and give the name of the RFFO  program and execute. Enter the parameters and save the data.

Once the variant is created while doing the payment run for the specific payment method in the last tab of print out / data medium give the variant and carry out the payment run

You will be able to see the DMEE once the proposal is carried out

You can check the DMEE in T code FDTA

Prior to that you have to check if the config is done correctly or not

For that go to T code FBZP and select payment methods in Country and check any DMEE is assigned or not and also check the variant in OBPM4

Hope it will helps you

Thanks

Prasad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member479672
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sharvari,

I have created a KBA some time ago which address to this situation.

Actually it is intended to suppress the flag 'Create Payment Medium' at the proposal step, but you can check the authorization object F_REGU_BUK, probably the activity15 has been removed.

SAP Note 1734437

Additional log:

• Due Date check

It will show you the log while system checks the due date of open items.

I.e.: You have a particular open item which due after the 'Next payment run date' you set in F110, so  the Job Log will show that the system found the document but ignored, as it can be paid in the next payment run.

• Payment method selection in all cases

Check if the payment method is valid for all case and write it to the job log.

• Payment method selection if not successful

Same as above, but only for those cases that the payment method selected in F110 parameters is not valid.

• Line of the payment documents

This indicator will print a preview of the line items in the payment document directly in the F110 Job Log.

Hope it can clarify,

Kind Regards,

Leonardo

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The checkbox to create payment medium, you are mentioning, appears depending on the following:

• Classic payment medium program assigned in payment method at country level:>> In this case you should create a variant for the program and assign it in F110, (into tab Pintout/data Medium). After assigning the variant in F110, the checkbox should appear. (The variant could be created from same F110 (same tab) or SE38).
  • Payment medium workbench format assigned in payment method at country level:>> In this case you should create a variant for the format in transaction OBPM4. After creating the variant for the format, the checkbox should appear.

Best regards!

Mgitur

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to check your F110 entered payment medium and check your print program here:

S_ALR_87003353

Go to F110, printou/datamedium tab and create a print program variant. It will enable your DME creation.

Regards

pratik_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharvari,

To use DME for a specific payment method, all you have to do is select the Data Medium Exchange field in the variant for RFFO. To generate separate DME files for each house bank, you have to enter a variant for each house bank.

So i think you need to check configuration of RFFO variant and House Bank Configuration

Further I think that after payment run a print run will run which will transfer DME payment data so you can check DME scenario after payment run.

Thanks,

Pratik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pratik,

Thank you for reply.

To use DME for a specific payment method, all you have to do is select the Data Medium Exchange field in the variant for RFFO. To generate separate DME files for each house bank, you have to enter a variant for each house bank.

Can you please tell me how to do this ? Someway step wise...

Regards,

Sharvari Joshi.