Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro - ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS() Doesn't store values in Key Figure

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to store the values of Forecast KeyFigure of category 'FA' into a time series KF using this macro with the following parameters.

Step1 :  ( 29 Iterations :Initial;04/11/2013 )

Row: Location Supply ( Frm 03/15/2013 ) =

Operation : ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS( '0' ; 'FA' ; ACT_VERSION ; TODAY ;

Operation : TODAY ; ACT_LOCATION ; ACT_PRODUCT )

I have activated it with no errors but it doesn't get back with results and not store the data in the time series KF.

Could you suggest me any inputs.

Regards

Ruchi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a thought:

may be you thought to look for FA orders between say TODAY and TODAY + 1 day, right? I guess that between TODAY and TODAY there are no FA orders, TODAY probably points to the first second of the day and your FA orders will be most probably at the end. You are counting how many orders are between now and now (00:00:01 and 00:00:01 of the same day), not between the 00:00:00 and 23:59:59.

Just to simplify: use the same syntax you are using, but use the BUCKET*DATE macro functions (as in http://scn.sap.com/thread/1742929) and ie. look for FA orders between the beginning of a bucket and the end of the same bucket. I think this will solve your problem.

thanks,

J.

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi James,

That was a very helpful idea. I am basically planning on a daily bucket basis and the time of the order in a bucket is 00:00:00.

Macro

Row: Location Supply ( Frm 03/18/2013 ) =

ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS( '0' ; 'ZFI' ; ACT_VERSION ;

BUCKET_BDATE( ACT_COLUMN ) ; BUCKET_EDATE( ACT_COLUMN ) ; .

ACT_LOCATION ; ACT_PRODUCT )

When executed, the values are stored in current bucket +1. I actually need to store them in current bucket. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Ruchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

I am not sure I follow.

If what you see is that there is an offset between results and the column they are written into, you can substitute ACT_COLUMN by ( ACT_COLUMN -1 ) or whatever offset fixes your problem.

If it is just that 00:00:00 is in the wrong bucket, you can probably subtract 1 unit to BUCKET_BDATE and BUCKET_EDATE to fix this:

ie.

EVAL( BUCKET_BDATE( ACT_COLUMN ) - 1 ) ; EVAL( BUCKET_EDATE( ACT_COLUMN ) - 1 ) ; .

thanks,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

We were working on the same issue last week. The macro was activated without any errors but we were not able to see any results. On the row attributes (Properties of row) make sure you have "Column attributes" not "values". After we made this change we were able to see the values.

Let me know if this worked.

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

I am struggling with using the macro function - ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS.. following is the macro logic which I have configured - when activating the macro the system is giving me the error  - Incorrect assignment - Expression missing

Could you please help. I have tried changing the row properties from value change to column attributes but I am still not able to activate the macro..

Thanks

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Make this change and try again in the Operator / Function ORDER_DATA_LOCPRODS ( '0' ; 'ATR' ; ;ACT_VERSION ;

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer OSS Note 1857097.

Trust this helps,

Andy Goz