cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status change of a digitally signed document

former_member269022
Participant
0 Kudos

So we have a standard digital signature function set up in Solution Manager. The workflow takes us through a number of Document Statuses before seeking 4 parallel signatures. Upon all 4 signatures the Status switches to "Approved".

When a document in this status is printed, it prints the signature sheet followed by the actual document. However, after we UNLOCK the document, switch the status to "Obsolete" (the next status in line), the signature sheet does not print when the document is printed.

Does anyone have any comments on that? Is this how Solution Manager digital signature functionality works? What can be done to change this so the signature sheet can be printed?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you throw my light over the query here.....are we talking about document management system of solution manager where you have configured a status profile with digital signature....am I right here?

how you are generating the report..what is the version of Solman

Are you talking about the log....i mean if you want to print the entire list of approvers for any document shown in the history log...?