cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagnostics Managed system setup gives error

0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

I am facing the issue below when i run the managed system setup in my solution manager system

error Message:-

Created destination SapHostAgent_pa2as1

Created destination PA2|pa2as1_PA2_00

Created action SAP OsCol - SapHostAgent_pa2as1

Created action PA2|pa2as1_PA2_00 - PA2|pa2as1_PA2_00 AbapInstance

Created 2 action(s).

1 Wilyhost Adapter(s) from host pa2as1 is connected to the Enterprise Manager(s).

90 seconds after restarting the Wilyhost Adapter the data of the following action is still missing in EM: PA2|pa2as1_PA2_00 - PA2|pa2as1_PA2_00 AbapInstance

Please check SMDAgentApplication log files for warnings and errors.

Wilyhost Agent setup finished successfully with limitations. Data of at least one action is not available in Enterprise Manager(ptsapp4:6001).

I have restarted the agents after the setup and dont see data in the Wily EM about this abap stack system.

I have also tried un-installing the agents and re-installing them and re-ran the managed system setup again, but the error remains the same.

Environment:-

Solution manager system is 7.0 EHP1 sp stack30

The managed system is running on zLinux and the agent version i am using is 7.11

Managed system version is ERP6.0 EHP6

SAP HOST AGENT has been updated to the latest 720 version on both solution manager and managed system.

also tried the same steps in a similar environment quality system and that setup finished fine with out any errors and when performing for production it fails with above error message.

SMDAgentApplication log does not show any errors or much information and also the Wily host status is Green in solution manager system.

Please kindly help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is just a warning. Make sure that SAP Host Agent is installed correctly.

Note 1031096 - Installing Package SAPHOSTAGENT

Regards,

Hugo Amo.

0 Kudos

Hello Hugo,

Thanks for the response.

I have figured out the issue and was able to finish the setup successfully.

The SMDSEGNT_<SID> user was missing some authorization in the managed system, added missing authorization and re-ran the setup and it finished successfully this time.

Answers (0)