cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register diagnostic agent in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Currently I'm trying to add a managed system to our Solution Manager 7.1 (SP6) using a SAPRouter. The network setup is like this:

+-----+      +-----------+      +-----------+      +-----+

| SMC | <--> | SAPRouter | <--> | SAPRouter | <--> | IMP |

+-----+      +-----------+      +-----------+      +-----+

Where SMC is the Solution Manager and IMP is the managed system. The systems are able to communicate using the SAPRouters. I've managed to register the IMP in the SLD (RZ70) using the SAPRouters. Also, I managed to create the RFC's in step 3 of the SMC configuration.

However, in step 4 I need to connect the diagnostics agent running on the IMP. When installing the DAA there, I did not register it in the SLD, but was able to configure the SCS connection. The DAA is unfortunately not showing on the "SLD Agent Candidates" tab.

Can someone please point me in the right direction of getting the DAA registered in the SLD so I can continue setting this up?

Many thanks in advance,

Louis Wevers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the steps available in the following link..

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Diagnostics+Agents

You will have a step by step screenshot of it.

Kindly perform and share the feedback.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vimal,

Thanks for your reply. I'll go check the instructions as soon as I get the diagnostic agent working again. It seems to have stopped working, so I'll first concentrate on that. Once it's up and running again I'll try registering in solution manager again.

Kind regards,

Louis

Answers (0)