cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to this community, wanted to get SAP HCM Associate Certification.  Pls guide me how shall i go about it and from where i can get the certification material.

I have do have domain experience. 

Regards,

Babita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189849
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you so much for your reply.  It was really helpful.

Regards,

Babita

former_member189849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babita,

Welcome  .

Regards

Mahesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babita,

I would suggest going through the manuals atleast 5 times, check this link https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_thr12_65-sap-certified-application-associate---human-cap...

it tells you the cut off score of EHP 5 which is 57%, there are two other exam codes available you need to make sure the exam code you will be attempting, the same link has a list of topics that will be covered in the certification, go through them and manage your time accordingly.

www.daypo.net, this website has a few questions that will help you practice, i found them very helpful. I cleared my certification this month.

Hope that helps

Regards

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

Gud to know that you cleared the certification.Wanted to know if running through THR10 and THR12 materials alone will cover the scope and certification questions.

What materials /links did you read for preparing and clearing the certification.

Regards,

Adilakshmi.kr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babita, 

Here are some useful links that should help you getting prepared for your certification exam:

I hope this helps.

Best regards

Katrin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Regards,

Babita