Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Stored in Table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I need an expert advise...

A sales order (VA01) is created and and Output is Triggered which Created a Outbound Idoc to XYZ System.

The attached info I got it from Extras> Output> Header> Edit . . . Selected The Latest Status and Clicked on Processing Log, which Gives out the IDOC Info which is sent for Transmission.

I would like to know where this IDOC Information is being stored and in Which Table.

Attached the screenshot for Info, please help and suggest ASAP.

Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try tables EDIDC - Control record (IDoc) from this get the IDOC record and get the atcual details from EDID4 - Actual IDOC data records.

For better understanding you may refer the program : RSEIDOC2

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

EDIDC, is teh header table to get the IDOC Control Rec (Header) info, which I already Have

EDID4: gives details of the segments.

But the Question here is where do i get info, for this Sales Order number this is the Outbound Idoc Number.

In the above scenario, for Order number 6600177072, the Outbound Idoc is 467883982, in which Table can I find this data, or where I can find this info?

Regards,

Guru.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the thread to get the details http://scn.sap.com/thread/1439357

Regards,

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, let me know if you need anymore information. I believe Shivram's reply has the answer.

If you want to see the IDOC number in SO, you can check the below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1377705

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru-

EDID4-SDATA has Your Order number.Put your IDOC no in DOCNUM and SEGNAM as E1EDK01.Look for SDATA column having Sales order Number. SDATA is Text field,So you will see other segments of IDOC in a same line.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru,

If I understood your requirement correctly, you are looking for a table in which you can have IDOC nos. and their corresponding SO nos.

For that purpose, I would suggest please go to WE05, enter the basic type or mess. type in selection criterion( you can check for this info in one of your IDOCs, I am really not what is a mess. type for SO) and IDOC creation date. This will give you complete list of IDOC got generated on that particulat date as per your Mess type. Then you can have all these IDOCs in EDID4 table where you should be able to see SO no. in one of the segments.

My suggestion would be, use the IDOC no. you mentioned above in WE02, check Basic type and Mess type., use this as criteria in WE05. In the same IDOC also check for segment which is showing you SO no. then in EDID4 put that segment no. in your input screen so that system will show you only SO no. segments relevant to IDOCs.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Manish

Answers (0)