cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create and Download a SP Stack - Solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

in the last years i only used the Solman to release Support Packages...

Now i am new to Solman 7.1. I search now a Document that describes the procedure to search and Download a Support Package Stack.

As far as i know the whole procedure works now in the Solman itself without the Marketplace Website... ?!

Please can you provide some Informations?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.. that helped.. but Transaction DSWP is outdatet in our Release..

Is the procedure the same with solman_workcenter?

Haroon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please find the below link for maintainence planing guide for solman 7.1

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000639422012E/MaintPlan_Guide_71_SP05.pdf

Maintenance Planning Guide

Using SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP05-08 including Landscape Management Database (LMDB)

In the above document you can find the information in the chapter 5 explain about how to download the SPS for system

5. Selecting and Downloading Software Packages ............................................................ 18

5.1 Starting a Maintenance Transaction ........................................................................... 19

5.2 Planning Maintenance ................................................................................................ 19

5.3 Selecting Files ............................................................................................................ 20

5.4 Downloading Files ...................................................................................................... 25

5.5 Implementing Updates and Upgrades ........................................................................ 25

5.6 Completing Maintenance ............................................................................................ 25

Hope this information you are looking.This use the transcation

SOLMAN_WORKCENTER

Regards,

Haroon Rasheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.. Thats it

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stephaniedaum
Advisor
Advisor