Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem UoM in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing below issue.

I have created SO in CRM and replicated to ERP fine, when I try to change the partner my unit of measure is getting change like MD to PC automatically for all material.

Our ABAP person checked and find out The change in condition unit is during the interface of data between CRM and ERP.  This was seen when the distribution lock was removed and saved.  CRM condition unit became PC and ERP condition unit remained MD.

The issue seems due to ERP side.  This is because at debugging the incoming data from ERP to CRM in the middleware exchange program, we saw that the incoming data already contained the changed condition unit ie PC.

Please help me to provide some information.

What is SD user exits which would have changed the condition unit.

Thanks.

Preddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Is it happening only for one condition or for all condition types?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

thanks for responds.

It is happening only for one condition type.

Thanks,

Preddy.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it means there is nothing wrong with logic. There must be some settings to check. Please check in condition setting in V/06 what is maintained in calculation type and UOF.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked calculation type is C and in UOF nothing is maintained.

one more thing is in for both MD and PC unit of Measure ISO code, we are using C62.

Thanks,

Preddy.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Preddy

What are MD and PC? I didnt get you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MD id Man days and PC piece.

And for your information we have find out the issue why it is changing form MD to PC.

In Unit of measure MD ISO code and PC ISO code we maintained C62, when i remove ISO code C62 in unit of measure MD then it works fine.

We have around 12 unit of measure in my project for all we have maintained ISO code C62.

Is there any problem if i remove the ISO code in MD.

Thanks,

Preddy.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DEar

If your process is working fine and data is being updated in all relevant tables then there is no problem. You have to check and analyze that after removing this is there any calculation problem or data updating problem. If not then it is ok.

Thank$