cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman_setup throughs blank web page in solman7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are recently configured a solman7.1, we upgrade both java and abap stocks from sp04 to sp05, upgraded kernal

when i am trying to run the solman_setup , on web page is come from the internet explorer, open net weaver Lgin screen. after the login its through blank web page... , i have attach the screen shots, please any body solve this type problem , please guide me to solve the issue

thanks in advance

regards

vredd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

invalide your icm server cache -> tx: smicm -> Goto -> HTTP Plug-In -> Server Cache -> Invalidate Locally or Globally

Please check also the following note for the solman profil parameter:

Note 1582842 - Profile parameters for Solution Manager 7.1

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

now working my solman , thanks  and i make all the settings x: smicm -> Goto -> HTTP Plug-In -> Server Cache -> Invalidate Locally or Globally, but issue is not solved... so please let me know how to troubleshoot this issue..

regards

vreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vreddy,

maybe we can check together the issue directly on the system. Do you have a screensharing tool available like teamviewer?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

tell me your time , then i will give team viewer details , can u give ur mailid i  will give the details...

regards

vreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what's your mailid then I will send you my contact information.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

veerreddy3k2@gmail.com this is my mail id

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please add the acpsolman entry in your host file ( windows -> system32 -> Drivers -> etc)

<ip address of acpsolman)      fully qualified domain of acpsolman     acpsolman

Example

10.1.0.0   acpsolman.fulldomain.com     acpsolman

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vimal

we didn't have domain. i enter all the entries in hots file..

my solan is a individual system no domain, is the domain name nessisty fo this?

regards

vreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

Try to maintain the entry without the domain.

or try to replace the domain with the system ip address and check whether it is working.

If yes, then please maintain the entry in your host file without the domain .

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vreddy,

what operating system you use for your solman? You need to define a FQDN so you need a domain name with minimum 2 dots. Use the command ping -a and what is the reply from your local system where you installed your solman?

Then go to tx rz70 -> check the DEFAULT profil parameter -> SAPFQDN and SAPLOCALHOSTFULL

for example:

SAPFQDN = your local defined domain name

SAPLOCALHOSTFULL = $(SAPLOCALHOST).$(SAPFQDN)

You can set a loacl domain name for your system - domain is not the windows domain if you use Windows as OS system. Is just for the network setup. Under windows you can set it under advance tcp/ip settings:

Hope this help.

BR

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks alot for the replay, iam using windows2008r2 enterprise edition, i add the conets of the tcp/ip properties , the this is when i open the rz70 tcode the below screen displays, where can i put the values of SAPFQDN and SAPLOCALHOSTFULL. i have attached the screen shot... eagerly waiting for ur replay....

regards

vreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mark

i canhe the dns settings follow the above screen , select the append dns suffiexes,after this iam unable to login to the system.. disp+work is working, again new problem .. how to trace out this problem

please help me if  u know the trouble shooting

regards

vreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veerrareddy,

• Please check the Domain DNS is accessible to your local desktop.
  • Generally solman_setup should take port number 8 <instance number>00. please check your HTTP port numbers in SMICM services. correct the entries if require.

Let me know if it is not solved.

Thanks

Kishore Cherukumalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for the replay, the thing we didnt have domian, this normal instlation, i was my computer name as a host name ...

how can i check the HTTP port number in smicm??

regards

vreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veerareddy,

Goto SMICM----> and then services beside refresh button.there u can check ur HTTP port;

Regards
Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi veerrareddy,

SMICM Tcode > Goto > services. here you can see the Http Port Number.

Thanks

Kishore Cherukumalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the rplay, this is the screen shot smicm -->go...>services, it show it has taken 5000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi veerareddy,

Try to activate Services in SICF transcation.it may resolve the problem.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.