cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan 7.1 - IRT & MPT warning escalation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I followed the SLA Management documentation to set up SLA escalation. The background job only processes incidents which have IRT & MPT Exceeded, and it sends email to manager. But with those incidents which have IRT & MPT warning, the background job does not escalate.

Why is it like that, and how can we fix this problem?

Thanks for your support,

HL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huong,

I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it:

Go to transaction SPPFCADM, select CRM_ORDER and click on the "Condition Configuration (Transportable Conditions) button.

Go to your transaction type's action profile (click on "technical names" if you are unsure) e.g. ZMIN_STD

On the right side click on the "Create..." field and select the SLA Escalation (IRT) to insert a second action definition of this type.

On the Schedule Condition tab select condition AI_SDK_SCHED_EQ_SYS_STATUS.

On the Start Condition tab select IRT_WRN.

Now you should have 2 action definitions in the list on the right with SLA Escalation (IRT) and the only difference between those two is the start condition.

Do the same thing accordingly for MPT_WRN.

I have actually done another step before this one and it might be that you cannot select IRT_WRN as a start condition. In that case either select IRT_WARNING and see if that works or do the following:

Go to SE19 and change classic BAdI AI_SDK_SLA_COND

Insert IRT_WRN and MPT_WRN in the StartCon. table on the property tab (you will need an access key for this).

Don't be confused, the email for warning and escalation actually look exactly the same, but you can change that from SPPFCADM easily.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Manon Ruehmer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd like to add to the above that there is probably a cleaner/better way of doing this:

Go to transaction SPPFCADM, select CRM_ORDER and click on the Define Action Profile and Actions. Go to your profile (ZMIN_STD) and copy ZMIN_STD_SLA_IRT_ESC to ZMIN_STD_SLA_IRT_WRN. Make sure that the "Partner-Dependent" button is ticked in the action definition.

Then insert the action in the condition configuration as described earlier, but this time use the new one.

Regards,

Manon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Houng,

Check table AIC_CLOCKNAME using sm30 look look for threshold IRT_WRN and MPT_WRN.

Alsoo check if actions are active  using tcode sppfacdm.

ZMIN_STD_SLA_IRT_ESC

ZMIN_STD_SLA_MPT_ESC

ZMIN_STD_SLA_UPDATE

BR,

SAPFan