SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM for Installment Plan amount redistrubution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for any FM or BAPI,  where I can redistribute the remaining amount if the initial amount is changed.

If a customer wants to pay certain amount as initial/down payment, the remaining amount should be redistributed based on the IP type.

Thanks

Aravind

7 REPLIES 7

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Aravind:

What is your use case?  I don't understand why this is needed.  Having said that, i do not believe that there is anything available to do what you are asking for.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

The requirement which is mentioned by Aravind is :

Using transaction FPR2 we can modify a term in the existing Installment Plan item .We can break a term into two or more terms in such a way that the total amount of the installment plan is balanced.

F.ex : Suppose I have 5 terms each of amount 20,00.

If I have paid only 10,00 in the first installment, the remaining amount 90,00 should be managed within 4 terms, In this case, the each term will be of 25,00.

I hope you got this.

Thanks,

Pratima.

0 Kudos

Pratima:

Sorry - but that isn't a use case.  Why would you do that?  The plan was set up with specific details, and in your description, the customer did not abide by the terms.  Now you want to give them new terms?  Why would you do that?

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

I have the same issue that you have mentioned,

I have used 'BAPI_INSTMNTPLN_CHANGE' for the same but it is not working.

Request you to share the solution if you have.

Thanks,

Pratima

0 Kudos

Hi Pratima,

I also have the same issue as you and Aravind.  What solution did you finally implement ?

Thank You,

Sylvie

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's a function module FKK_SAMPLE_TFK115 that can be used as a template to specify your own clearing rules. Check the documentation on this function module.

The custom module you develop must then be specified in your Clearing Variant, in the "Customer Module" section of the screen.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Thank you Ivor, we will check this out.