cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to sFTP interface

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am working on Proxy to sFTP interface.I had a requirement like this we need to process two files to the target server one is data file and another is trigger(0 Byte file).Data file needs to process first and 0Byte file next.

We created 2 MM and 2 CC one for data and 0 Byte file..for data file we are getting filename from sap and 0 byte file we are processing file name from PI..( I think this will be the issue??) .In Dev,QA its worked perfetly but in Prod 0 Byte file processing 1st and then data file...:-(

For latest feed transferred for opening balance, we have noted that we received trigger file before balances file, which is alarming, and there was final time lag of 23 seconds between these two ..

It can be noted that in production Informatica process for balance file will start as soon as trigger is received and it requires around 15 seconds (less than aforementioned lag of 23 seconds) to create files for FDM. So it is imperative for trigger file to be transferred after data file(s) has been transferred, failing which we can have incomplete/improper/stale data load.

Could any one help me on this issue..its very urgent..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muni,

Did you tried by checking the box in Interface determination.

Execute meapping in order. There you can assign order of mapping.

Thanks

Anand

0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Yes We already checked the box in ID but same issues..:-(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this link with similar requirement:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3325670

Regards,

Beena