cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next level certificate of SAP PI7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just cleared SAP Certificated Development Associate - Process Integration with SAP Netweaver (PI 7.3). Is there any further certificate I can do for PI 7.3? I emailed SAP education, and they pointed me to http://training.sap.com/. However I couldn't find SAP Certificated Development Professional or Consultant for PI 7.3.

Can someone please tell me if there is a next level certificate for PI7.3?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP offering PI 7.3 ceritifcation for PI consultants that is latest one. I dont think there is any certification for PI7.31 or Java stack.

If you know PI adininstration then try for PI 7.3 administration certification.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think after finishing the associate you can also concentrate on SAP Netweaver java related certifications. This might be helpful in the future for developing modules and handling java related areas. Since SAP is forwarding towards java stack, it might be wise to invest your time in SAP Java areas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wu

Since I don't find many mockup tests/samples on the net -  would you please through some help/tips on what guides you have followed to pass the exam? I am following PI7.3 online help so far - would this be sufficient to cover all the topics? Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

You are correct, there are not many mockup tests/samples on the internet. If you have solid hand-on experience plus going through PI7.3 online help, the exam will be a piece of cake for you.

I didn't go to the classroom training because it is too expensive for me. I installed one enviroment on my laptop, practised all the scenarios I can think of on my laptop. Which has been turned out to be very helpful.

Also you can come to discussion forum in SCN, and understand the different problems the people are facing.

Thanks,

Qutao Wu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wu

Thanks a ton. I have implemented all scenarios except CIDX, Market, RFC and Java Proxy.  I have sound concepts on these. Do you mind sharing your contact/email id - Just to clarify few things. Appreciate your help.

Regards

Venkat