cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 - Modify GRAC_FUNCTION_APPROVER Agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am configuring the Function Approval workflow in GRC AC 10 and had a question related to the GRAC_FUNCTION_APPROVER agent. When I click the "modify" button (after selecting "change" on the process global setting screen), the agent information appears but is still greyed out so no changes can be made.

I'd like to modify the agent because it it currently set as "PFCG Roles" for Agent Type and the role is a standard sap role, SAP_GRAC_FUNCTION_APPROVER. The function approval workflow will work if I assign the end user the standard SAP role but we do not assign standard SAP roles to users.

Is there a way to modify the agents so I can update the assign role / agent type or do I need to create a new agent? I've posted a screen shot of the modify agent screen below.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Stacey,

Yes Colleen is correct, you execute GRFNMW_CONFIGURE, select Process Type "SAP_GRAC_FUNC_APPR", double click "Maintain Agents", select the agent you desire, and turn the screen into Edit mode. You should be able to edit it there. Attached a sample.

Hope this helps!

Luciana.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Try transaction GRFNMW_CONFIGURE

You can modify the setting in here but you will receive a warning "Do not make any changes (SAP Entry)"

Generally I try not to change the SAP standard proposals and copy own. Avoid any issues with Notes and Support Packs, etc.