cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension Definitions attributes table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I am trying to export the extension definitions attributes to an Excel File and then import it using the standard templates.

I have no problems to export the extension definitions but I cannot find out the informaiton related to the Extension Attributes.

I have created a Query for the table FCI_DOC_EXT_ATTR_DEF where I can extract the attribute identifier (ATTR_IDENTIFIER) and the attribute display name (ATTR_DISPLAY_NAME). But there is no columns for the attributes data type, visibility, etc.

I could see that the data type and visibility are available in the Summary View but not in the Schema view. That's why I cannot extract the information using the query.

Do you know in which table I can found that information or any other way to get this

Thanks in advance!
Best Regards,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I am giving a query which will help you in solving your issue. pls execute that in the system.

Query String:

SELECT <%RESULTS%> FROM <%SCHEMA%>.FCI_SYS_DYN_CLASSES T1, <%SCHEMA%>.FCI_SYS_DYN_MEMBERS T2 WHERE T1.CONTEXTID=<%CONTEXT(system.dynamic_class_metadata)%> AND T2.IS_INACTIVE = 0 AND T2.PARENT_OBJECT_ID = T1.OBJECTID <%ORDERBY%> 

Result set columns: 

T1.DISPLAY_NAME,

T1.COLLECTION_NAME,

T1.COLLECTION_ID,

T2.ATTRIBUTE_ID,

T2.DISPLAY_NAME_ID,

T2.FIELD_TYPE====> It is a enum value with class id 45. Pls refer the reference guide for the same

T2.DESCRIPTION_ID.

I hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vignesh,

Thanks a lot for your information., This query is giving me the necessary information
Regards,

Martin

Answers (0)