cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Material as Prod at customer location in APO

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

As per SAP help for field under Material Dependant Objects - Customer Matl in CFM1 Tcode it says "VMI Customer Material in Integration Model     Includes customer materials in your integration model  by using the     Customer-Material info record. Use     If you set this indicator, the system creates the relevant customer     materials as location products at the customer location.     The system only transfers  those materials to SAP APO that are part of     the Customer-Material info record  (transaction VD53) and correspond to     the selection criteria entered under General Selection Options for     Materials.  For further restrictions you can also define customer     material relevant criteria. Dependencies     The plants and customers to which the materials belong also have to be     transferred to SAP APO.

We have all the prerequisites settings /transfers done for this transfer but Products are not transferred /extended  to customer location in APO by CIF.

please advice...

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working with SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP, you can activate the Vendor-Managed Inventory (APO_VMI_CONS) business function. If you have activated this business function, you can make a setting in the CIF integration model for customers and products to be transferred to SAP APO as location products. If you have not activated this business function, you have to assign products to the customer location in SAP APO manually.

Pl check the following link for details.

http://help.sap.com/scenarios_bus2008/helpdata/en/16/3428dd42084ff9bd3e0a1b3b457d4f/frameset.htm

Thanks,
Rajesh

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh, Thanks for the helpful link and information. We already have this business function active for our ECC.Also have got this option in CFM1, But its in not transferring the codes at Cust loc in APO. Does it need any changes in the CIF user exits... Any other inputs further.. Regards,

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Digambar,

Are you getting any error message or successful transfer log when you transfer using transaction CFM2?

step should be,

first materials should be transferred

Then customer should be transfered

finally customer material info record tansferred

If the customers are already not transferred, then CMIR also wouldn't move to APO.

Hope it is helpful.

Saravanan V

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming all the prerequisites are met (for instance, materials, customers, and CMIR), the model creation (i.e. CFM1 execution) should show all the customer materials that met with your criteria defined in CFM1. If you don't see any record at this stage, then there is an issue in your master data.

Thanks,

Rajesh

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

I see that all of my master data is correct and its working fine individually except when it is needed with customer attachment.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you still verifying the your customer materials with t.code CFM1? I don't see an issue here, you can generate your model and use CFM2 to active the integration model. It should create customer location products in APO.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I am too facing the same issue as Digambar faced.

All master data setup are in place from Material Master, Plant master, Customer-Material Info Record. Still it is not getting picked up in CFM1.

The shared thread is not working. Can you please share me updated one / one which helps me here.

http://help.sap.com/scenarios_bus2008/helpdata/en/16/3428dd42084ff9bd3e0a1b3b457d4f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prem.