Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Decision issue:-

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am new into SAP QM.  So have a small doubt in mind related with UD.

Suppose I have Quality Check for the GR from production. Inspection lot quantity is 2.  In that, 1 finished product is good.  But for another finished product, quality is not good. 

So how i can reject one and accept one in UD time.

Regards,

Arvind S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all... My problem is solved.  I have given tick mark on Inspction with Task list and removed the tick mark from inspection from Mat. Spec.  Now i can do the RR.

thanks all for ur valuable reply... i am closing this thread

Regards,

arvind S

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for ur information. 

When i tried to the result recording, I am getting the following error. 

Characteristic Results Cannot Be Recorded for Inspection Lot

I have done all the setting which i have already known:-

1.  MIC created & assign Inspection Plan

2.  Lot having REL status now

3.  Done the Char Check in Material Master QM view

Can you plz suggest me how i can do the result recording ???

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Arvind S

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ru done the tick on task list inspection in Material Master QM view?

And If u done the tick on any sample calculations in Material Master QM view?

If yes system not allow to do RR for that lot.

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hanumath,

Yes i given ticked on tasklist inspection.  But did not give any tick on any sample calculation.  So can you pls briefly explain about the setting which we need to do in that screen???

Thanks in adva.

Regards,

Arvind S

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Plz provide the screen shot of ur settings.

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you told , u r trying to do GR for two diff. FGs. If it is GR from Production ,then system should create separate Insp. lots for each of those FGs. UD also , it is separate stuff.

Good FG-Accept lot

Not good FG - Reject lot

Pls. revert .

Regards,

Milind

aravind_sankar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable comments.

Am doing only one GR against Order.  So obviously system generate only 1 inspection lot. Am I correct Mr. Milind ???

Here Lot qty is 2.  I am doing the inspection for 100%.  SO here 1 is good & another is not good.  So in this situation what can i do??

Am accepting the Rahul & Sujith reply.  According to their reply, one i can post to Unrestricted and one i can post to blocked or scrap.  Am i correct???

If so, for against bad condition product, how can i create automatic notification.

Pls clear me..

Thanks all...

Arvind S

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Yes Inspection lot creates once you GR against Order. For this you need to maintained inspection type 04 in QM view of Material Master.

2. Correct If you have 2 qty., then one you can post to Unrestricted and one you can post to blocked or scrap stock.

3. You can record the defect in defect recording screen, against that defect you can generates automatically Notification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per std SAP ,SAP has given you option to create your own UD codes .Say "AP: Partially accepted in such case.

You can enter this UD code & make partial stock posting.

Stock posting is the one which decides the mvt types and not the UD the UD codes !!

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can accept or reject a lot not quantity.

You can add one more UD code i.e. Acceptance under Deviation

In that lot, you can post the good quantity in un-restricted stock & bad qty. in Blocked stock.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

UD will be based on ur decision for entire lot ,but u can post the good Qty to unrestricted location & rejected Qty to block location with changing default location to block.