Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA02-Deliver Block restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We need to restrict VA02, Delivery Block field ( VBAK-LIFSK ) for some users.

Requirement:

Some users should have only display access to Delivery Block field and for few users can change the Delivery block.

Please give your valuable suggestions, Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Praneeth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is controlled by V_VBAK_AAT.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is controlled by V_VBAK_AAT.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Alex,

I tried through V_VBAK_AAT, by giving full authorization for Sales Document type and  for activities I unchecked change button, but , while executing sales order I'm getting this error " No Maintenance authorization for document type ZOR... ". Su53 says to assign 02-Change activity..

If I assign then the Delivery Block field was able to change.

I wanted this Delivery Block field should be grade out for some users and some users can change.

Can we restrict through role ?

Regards,

Praneeth

0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming that you are using VA02, you need to go into the SO in change mode (activity 02) as you are changing something in there (the billing block).  You then remove the billing block (activity 43).

You need to work out how you segregate these activities in your role design.

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

We could restrict billing block from VA02 through activity 43, but we need to restrict delivery block field not billing block, any suggestions on this filed to restrict.

Thanks and Regards,

Praneeth

0 Kudos

I am really sorry! I misread your question completely.

I've see 2 solutions for delivery block

1. Screen variants associated with Z transactions (to make the field display only for some users)

2. (a better approach), use on of the relevant sales user exits / enhancement points to code an additional auth check which you can then control if the field can be modified.

0 Kudos

Thanks Alex, for your kind replies.

We restricted billing block and for delivery we are taking Abaper's help.

Regards,

Praneeth