Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file -> file -> proxy

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement in which i need to move the image file from source to target and after successful delivery i need to take the target file name and directory and update in ECC via Proxy.

1) Target directory should be created such that if source filename is  abc_20130314_010203.jpj then target directory should be abc and filename should be same as source. 

Can I use variable substitution for this along with ASMA. to generate the target directory based on the source file name.

2) After the file is placed in target directory i need to trigger the proxy. Kindly suggest should i create a new interface source - proxy for this ?

can i use some async - sync bridge to add few module parameters such that receiver communication channel to trigger the proxy once the file is placed on the target directory.

Could you please suggest a good solution to meet this requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Devide interface in to two parts

1)File to File scenario: Xfer file to Target directory.

2)File to Proxy: USing dynamic configuration get diretcory name /File name and send it to Proxy.

or

Withing one interface only you can try to achive it. Create/assign Target directory / File name using dynamic config and pass these values to proxy by adidng one more receiver in one interface.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

As Raja suggest you can capture the directry name with dynamic configuration.

Your second requirement is achievable using integration process but that would be not advisbale rather you should split the inbound outbound flow like Raj suggested,

Regards,

Ashish