cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am about to start an upgrade from GRC 5.3 to GRC 10 and what I would like is a step by step approach and/or and upgrade guide that can help me.

Points will be given for the correct answer

Thanks

Regards

Mark W

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You will need to complete a Migration not and Upgrade as you are going from dual stack ABAP/JAVA to ABAP only.

have you looked at the SAP marketplace place for the SAP Access Controls 10.0 Migration Guide?

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/support

Release & Upgrade Info > Installation & Upgrade Guides > Analytics>  Governance, Risk, and Compliance -> Access Control

Document version: 1.7 – June 2012

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

Thank you that will do nicely

Regards

Mark W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

I have started to read the Migration Guide but do not understand some things, so would you be so kind as to tell me how to do the following

Install AC 10.0 plug-ins on all back-end systems?

Verify that all applicable Business Configuration sets are activated for SAP solutions for GRC 10.0

For CUP roles, the GRAC_ROLE_MGMT_ROLE_STATUS and GRAC_ROLE_MGMT_METHODOLOGY BC sets need to be activated.

Kind Regards

Mark

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Check out the install guide (same location in marketplace). It should explain the plug in installation

There are a bunch of BC sets to activate to provide a heap of IMG default values for GRC to work

Answers (0)