Did you mean: 

Procedure of In-process insp in Production confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

friends

I need some standard steps in PP-QM process

when i am doing the production order confirmation with operation wise,

In routing, 10 operations is their every operation is having In-process inspection for production order.

here one Inspection lot is generated for production order when it is released.

but in order confirmation for first operation,

i have done results recording and usage decision for that inspection lot which is generated in prod order,

in the same way 2nd operation also needed to do results recording and usage decision or not.

{{{{{{{{{{{{or}}}}}}}}}}]}

in order confirmation for first operation,

i have done only results recording for that inspection lot which is generated in prod order,

in the same way 2nd operation also needed to do results recording only, after completion of all these upto 10 th operation

then for last operation only we have to do results recording and usage decision for inspection lot to final confirmation of production order.

main thing is results recording and usage decision is needed for all operations ((or)) Only results recording is done for all and for last operation is only included with usage decision to complete process.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From Production Process, there are 2 types of Inspections.

1. In Process Inspection - It will be created while releasing the Production Order. Here, Inspection lot will be generated with reference to Routing & MIC. You can create multiple operations under one routing & assign multiple MIC under one operation. When you do results recording, system will show all the operations defined in Routing & you can select for which operation, you want to do the results recording. Inspection lot will be generated based on Production Order, but not based on operations in Production Order. So one Production Order will have only one Inspection Lot. Results recording can be done operation wise, but Usage decision should be done on Inspection lot wise i.e., Production Order wise.
  2. Final Inspection - When you do confirmation for Production Order, Inspection lot will be generated with the confirmed qty lying in Quality Inspection Stock. Here, Inspection Lot will be generated based on Confirmation. If you do multiple confirmation for single Production Order, then corresponding Inspection lot will be generated. Then, you should do different Results recording & Usage decision for each Inspection lot i.e., confirmation. Final Inspection type lot will be generated based on Inspection plan.
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

but i need some more clarity on 2nd type of inspection, this can be done by inspection type-03 or 04

please send to me on step wise after confirmation of order. Eg: if we transfer 50 qty to unrestricted use and 50 qty to blocked stock out of 100 qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Final Inspection will be done using 04 Inspection type in standard.

Steps are:

1. Production Order has been created for 500 qty
  2. Confirmation has been done for 100 qty (Partial Confirmation)
  3. Inspection Lot will be generated with 100 qty (Stock has been moved to Quality Inspection stock)
  4. Results Recording will be done
  5. While doing Usage decision, you can transfer 50 qty to unrestricted & 50 to blocked stock.
Former Member
0 Kudos

here the condition is having 4 operations in routing by assigning MIC and in-process inspection for production order. 

how to create inspection lot manually for production order,

production order which is already having inspection lot by releasing, here in-process inspection (inspection type-03) of material is rejected by RR & Usage decision for all operations. and again i want to continue the same production order by accepting RR and UD with new inspection lot.

how can we do

by using Rework (CO01)production order {{{{{{{{or}}}}}}}}} by creating manual production order (CO01)

suggestions plz....

Answers (0)