Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

401 Unauthorized Error during import using CTS+ in PI

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

During CTS+ transportation, I'm facing an issue while importing the objects in PI QA box. The error is as below:

nwdi_ctsadm user was fine and the CTS+ transports were working fine until yesterday. nwdi_ctsadm was not changed and the user was also not locked in the landscape. nwdi_ctsadm was a service user and I'm able to login to QA system using nwdi_ctsadm. The following roles were provided for nwdi_ctsadm as per the sap guide.

SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_PI_CFG_SRV

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

SAP_SLD_DEVELOPER

SAP_XI_BPE_CONFIGURATOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_CMS_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR

SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_DEMOAPP_EXECUTE

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_ABAP

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE

Still not able to figure out what exactly was the issue though all the necessary roles were provided. Checked a few scn links but no luck yet. Checked snote: 1766552 which was relevant, and as per the note the required role: SAP_XI_CMS_SERV_USER was already assigned to nwdi_ctsadm.

Can someone help me on this issue..!

Br,

SaiGanesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue solved by self. Changed the XI User/Password (for NWDI_CTSADM) from the Domain Controller and then re-imported the TR in PI QA box and everything went fine.

Closing the thread.

Br,

SaiGanesh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your CTSDEPLOY RFC connection in SM59 and CTSDEPLOY web service in your Q system.

Thanks

Ramana

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ramana,

I had re-checked CTSDEPLOY RFC & WS. Both are fine and the issue still exists. Whenever I try to import the TR in PI QA system, its throwing an error like: 401 unauthorized for NWDI_CTSADM.

Br,

SaiGanesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be clear... it was working until yesterday but you aren't sure what has changed to make it stop working?

From your screen shot it almost looks like NWDI_CISADM. Could it be a typo?

Looks like it is using just HTTP and not HTTPS, but some possibility might be proxy or port filtering dropping credentials?

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aaron,

The user was: NWDI_CTSADM. The credentials for this user were OK, as I was able to login to my PI QA system using this service user: NWDI_CTSADM. Also as mentioned before, this user was not locked.

Br,

SaiGanesh.