cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA02-Change Sales Order Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've been asked to change a sales order status.At the moment sales order status is saying open.We want to change it to completed.There is only 1 item in the order and the reason for rejection has been entered but the order is still saying open.Does anyone know how to complete this order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Michael,

Can you please try this out and lemme know if it works at your end. Execute T-code OVAG and check mark on particular check boxes as 'Resource Item Open Again' and 'Not relevant for Billing' for your specific Reason for Rejection, now put the same in Sale Order, save and check the flow. Thanks.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Is your issue resolved?  If yes, please could you let the group know what the issue was?  If not, here are some of the reasons why a Sales Document may not complete:

1. Item Category Completion Rule having a value in configuration: Since you say GBSTK is C, this is unlikely to be the case.  Ideally if GBSTK = C, it should imply GBSTA in VBUP = C, but can you confirm this and the Item Category Completion Rule (you can also check VBAP-ERLRE for that VBAP-POSNR)?

2. Reason for Rejection being relevant for Billing, this has been pointed out by someone else in the group.

3. From your screen-shot, it looks like you could be having order related billing that is on block?  Can you check this as well?

Thanks,

SAPAddict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback. It’s much appreciated!

Unfortunately I still haven’t able to force a change in the status.

I've taken a look at the suggested fields>GBSTA is 'A' (not yet processed),field erlre is blank.

I've gone into tcode ovag but I cannot modify any settings as the problem is in production and is non-modifiable.

I've run report SDVBUK00 but that did not help.

I've also tried to force a change by using debugging. I Here I am able to change the status to closed but when I back out of the tcode it does not save.

If anyone has any other suggestions it would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Only possible soln. right now i can see is OVAG in your case. I'm sure you'll have some DEV server at your end so just make a change there and transport it to PRD server via Transport request. Thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If anyone has any other suggestions it would be appreciated!

As I have mentioned before, in the document flow, a purchase order exists. What is the status of that PO? Unless you set deletion indicator for the PO line item, you can't change the status of the order item. Can you explain what is the scenario of this sales process?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I request you to ,  Check what Shiva Ram sir said first   .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

Please check the Under Delivery tolerance or Over Deliery tolerance percentage assigned for this customer,which is flowing to sales order.

Regards

D.Sunil Kumar

former_member189545
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Yes it is the solution, please execute T-code OVAG and  check field 'Not relevant for Billing' for your specific Reason for Rejection and mark it !

I hope I could help you to solve this issue.

Best regards,

Zsuzsanna

milind_kandale
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The overall  Sales order status is blocked and  it is not open.

Please go to VA03 and then check the status.

Thank you,

Milind K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

Thanks for the reply.

Im still seeing the same issue as in va02.

Rejection status at header level is saying "Everything rejected".

Overall status is "Open".

When i go to document flow the status is still open.

Thank You,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in VBUK. there are many flags for item, header etc. If the flag value is C then completely processed. Check for which flag the value is other than C.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswatha,

Thanks for the reply.

I've checked the table and fields buchk and gbstk are both set to C.

Thanks,

Michael

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the document flow picture, it looks there is a purchase order still exits for the sales order. Can you set the deletion indicator of the PO line items and check again?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michael

Please try this Report SDVBUK00 and let us know if this solves the problem

Warm Regards

Waseem

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

While running this report ensure that you are giving the order number which you are facing problem.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member946717
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You can refer this link for your purpose -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1167926

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I already visited that thread but had the same problem>when i go into header status it is greyed out and i can not change the status.

The rejection stauts has been saved at item level but doesnt seem to have any effect.

Thanks,

Michael