cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Export a Web Dynpro application to an EAR file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a web dynpro application in CE 7.3. Instead of deploying i try to export the application into an EAR file. I go to Java EE --> EAR File. In the next screen the option to select the project(EAR Project), the dropdown is empty. Am i goofing up or is the installation wrong? Please help me.

Ciao,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sambaran
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click on the webdynpro project -->Create Archive after that Reload the project.

Then go to your workspace where the project .dtc folder present. under DC->Your_project->comp\gen\default\deploy   the EAR file will be generated.

Regards,

Sambaran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks stefan and sanbaran for your replies. Though i get the .ear file from the deploy folder, i dont get it to generate from the File--> export option. I am downloading the software again. I am closing the thread. THanks guys.

sambaran
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click on the webdynpro project -->Create Archive after that Reload the project.

Then go to your workspace where the project .dtc folder present. under DC->Your_project->comp\gen\default\deploy   the EAR file will be generated.

Regards,

Sambaran

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you do a build, an ear file will automatically be created under your "comp" folder.