Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still awaiting acknowledgment in smxb_moni

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have scenario MDM(MDM-PI Adapter) to CRM(IDoc). IDocs are getting added in CRM...but in CRM to back MDM in moni we are getting msg as "still awaiting acknowledgment".... Can nyone help??how to resolve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I should get such kind of msg in MONI....

But this is what I am getting in MONI

and when i open this msg...i am seeing smethng lik this

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Disable Acknolodge for IDoc message type. check Ashish reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

If you want to suppress any kind of acknowledgment for a specific message type, maintain table

IDXNOALE.

1. Call transaction SE16, and specify port, client of the sender, and message type.

2. Call transaction SE38, and run program IDX_NOALE. Specify Sender Port, and Sender

Client. Choose either Request - Acknowledgment or Do Not Request Acknowledgment.

Regards,

Ashish

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

This is what we are getting in moni.... Scenario is..MDM sending data to CRM...aftr tht CRM is sending back ack to MDM.... MDM to CRM woking fine.... Getting error from CRM to MDM

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

First of all this is not an error. I think you are getting back response from CRM which is successfully processed in MDM. But if you still want to stop this, follow Asish's reply.

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont want to disable it...we need this ackg.....I dont know y m getting '?' in green circle....can u tell me hw to rectify this?