Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using external cryptoprovider for SAP J2EE (SAP PI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you be so kind to tell me -

is it, in principle, possilbe to use external cryptoprovider (which implements cryptoalgorithms which are compliant to Russian law requirements)

to implement digital signature check in SOAP based communication via SAP PI?

We are using SAP PI 7.11

and SOAP adapter to communicate with external parties.

External party should sign the message as a whole and (possibly) the attached files, and we need to check the digital signature.

We need to use the external cryptoprovider because SAP doesn't support the Russian algorithms (also known as GOST algorithms).

And we have the external cryptoprovider CryptoPro JCP in place, which is JCA compatible and can check the XMLDSig format of digital signature.

What should you advice?

Is it possible in principle and what are the main steps?

Does anybody implement this case in practice?

What format we should use - XMLDsig?

And does this supported by SAP? I know when we are talking about ABAP side the SAP provided the SSF interface and we can use external

products which are certified by SAP.

But here we have J2EE part and I can't find exact position by SAP in this case.

Thanking you in advance,

WBR,

Andrey.

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

Have you succeeded in launching of CryptoPro JCP on SAP AS Java? If so then could you please share your knowledge about it? I am in very beginning of investigation and just trying to find a success stories to be sure that it is possible.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Renat