cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service PR not editable after creating PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Service PR with Qty 5 through PS and PO have done for Qty 2. Now I need to remove remaining Service PR Qty because budget assigned on PR. Can any one tell me please how can I edit Service PR Qty. Its coming non-editable after creating PO.

Regards//

Rofique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rofiqul,

Check with your MM Consultant and abaper EXIT_SAPLMLSP_030 & EXIT_SAPLMLSP_031 user exit is there so that you are not able to do modified existing service's PR.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, what you are observing is the standard behaviour of the system. Secondly, what Vinod has suggested in his post might be a possible solution in your case provided you have not carried out any further transactions like MIGO, MIRO etc post PO creation.

Since the PR's have been created through PS what you can do is set the TECO status to the activity under which this material is assigned for which the PR is created. Setting the TECO status will nullify the commitments and hence wont result in any budget consumption. All this is assuming the fact that you wont be creating any more PO's referencing the said PR.

@VR Kumar - As far as i know validations are not playing any role here. Try out a scenario your system and then comment further.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rofique,

One option is to delete the PO. This will make the fields in the service activity editable. Make the corrections in the service activity save it and recreate the PO.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the standard process, system will allow you to change the material /Service PR qty and value at any stage , but if any validations were developed , then system will not allow for  further changes in Project PR after PO creation, ,Cross check with MM team also once is there any validations ?

If such validation was developed means, In such case , we had to reverse the PO qty transactions, adn delete that PO, And then system will allow to change the Qty / Value in Service PR or Project Material PR.

Regards,

vrkumar,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can  De-release your PR then it will come under editable mode.and then you can remove your non-required quantities.

Regards

Shishir