cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive conditions in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The various conditions in my sales order are marked with yellow traffic light (mySAP ERP 2005). In the condition details screen the Inactive indicator is described as 'Y - Inactive because of subsequent price'.

How do I make them active?

Thanks,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls verify whether the desired pricing is achived. It is just a overview given to understand what happened while executing the Automatic pricing. This could reduce the effort of going into the Analysis screen of the pricing procedure to know what happened to certain conditions.

This is more of an additional feature rather than a concern,

Hope, this explains,

S. Siva

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inadvertently I marked the VPRS condition as non-statistic, which was creating the problem... As Siva mentioned, the traffic light indicator is only for information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had similar problem. Here is how I soloved it.

I had two pricing Conditions ZS01 and ZS02 in my pricing procedure both created by coping PR00. Due to this Condition Class indicator value was set to 'B - Prices' for both the Conditions.

In sales document for first condition ZS01, I was getting message 'Y - Inactive becasue of subsequent pricing'. Net Value was being calculated incorrectly as ZS01 was being treated as inactive pricing condition.

When I changed the Condition Class indicator on condition type ZS02 to 'A - Discounts and Surcharges', I was able to solve the problem.

Two conditions with Condition Class indicator value B - Prices was causing the problem. By changing the value of Condition Class Indicator on one of the Condition in configuration, I was able to solve the problem. Hope this helps.

Bimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though the values are correctly flowing from the condition records, these are not flowing to the Net Value and Tax value. Also, account postings are not happening since these are inactive conditions (I suspect).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should remove the previos condition type that is marked as prices, then you update this sales order, the system can automatically activate this condition type.