Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery PO for Dealer Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

My client has created a PO for returns delivery to vendor for Dealer Invoice. While doing MIGO there is a dump error created after checking the Items OK box. The error is with the excise tab as it is not opening up but creating the dump. The ABAP error show it has something to do with excise duty appearing in negative.

When I checked the PO, down below are the following observations:

1. Return's PO against a dealer invoice and hence the excise details are entered manually.

2. There is a tax code available which is already calculating the taxes of BED, Ecess and H.Ecess automatically and apart from this the manual excise is maintained manually in the pricing steps.

3. When I check the tax details under the invoice tab, the tax values are in negative.

Due to this, I am unable to post MIGO because of the dump error created due to excise values being negative.

Kindly guide me and give a solution for the same at the earliest.

Regards

Linda

2 REPLIES 2

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

Discussion moved. Please use Internationalization and Unicode for CIN related queries.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are still facing the issue.

FYI, you can analysis your dump error in TCode ST22. Where you can check following::

- What happened? & What can you do?

- Error analysis

- How to correct the error

- Information on where terminated

- List of ABAP programs affected

Based on above information work with ABAP team to resolve the issue.

Thanks, JP