cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Material SM-REPHOUR is not defined for sales org.xxxx, distr.chan.xx, language EN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while doing DP90 with reference to service order I am getting this error.

I am created a DIEN material BM-REPHOUR and assign it in DIP profile material determination.

But my error coming with SM-REPHOUR....where is the mistake?

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

First check whether the material is maintained for mentioned Sales org and Dis. channnel.

secondly In the MM02 transaction go to Additional data then check  the material is maintained for  Language  EN  if not then maintain the EN for that material.

Regards

Preet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attach your DIP Profile configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Maheswaran,

please go through my DIP profile settings below

I have only one sales org , dist channel, division...and also maintained language EN in mm01.

here 1810 is my DIEN material... and also assignn my cost center ,activity types in DIP profile ....

regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar -

Few Check Points-

• Can you check setting in OISD,What Service Product is assigned with your Plant.If it is SM-REPHOUR,then change it to 1810.
  • Can you check that your material 1810 is also extended to your Sales order Sales Area.Where is the setting of BM-REPHOUR in your Dip Profile?
  • SM-REP-HOUR usually we use to capture Cost per hour by Labour in Debit memo Request.
  • Last but not least ,Try to extend SM-REPHOUR in your sales area and then create DP90,If same error is not coming or not.
  • Can you also check Components Tab in your Service Order.Weather this material is there or Not.

Regards

Amit

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check there is an EN language for the material via MM02.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When have material determination, You should check weather all materials maintained in same sales area or not. and the next reason, may be you may not extended the material for Sales Org: ZBMW and Dist Channel: ZB.

Just go to MM01 and give your material code and extend the material to Saels org :ZBMW, Dist Channel: ZB and save the material.

Or maintain Common distribution channel and common division to resolve master data issues (VOR1,VOR2).

Thx,

Anil

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Check below thread.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/916472

Regards,Sai Krishna.