cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to restrict Domestic Invoice from ECC to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create Invoice in ECC and if that document is a domestic Invoice I need to restrict from posting to GTS.

Is there any BADI or Exits available. Kindly help in this issue.

Thanks

Poobalachandar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poobalanchandar,

With billing documents, the standard code does not allow the transfer of domestic invoices to GTS, so I'm puzzled as to why you have this problem.

However, BAdI /SAPSLL/CTRL_SD0C_R3 is available to provide further control of the situation.  There you have all relevant data available, and can allow or inhibit the transfer to GTS.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thanks for reply.

I asked the question wrong. Sorry.

I want to restrict the sales Organization ( Eg: I have 10 sales Organizations I need but i need to restrict some of the sales Org's) from Posting.

Thanks

Poobalachandar

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poobalanchandar,

You can use the BAdI that I mentioned to cancel the data transfer for unwanted situations.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poobalanchandar

Assuming you use a different document type for those invoices you *do* want to send to GTS vs. the ones you *don't* then you should be able to remove the invoice types you don't want to send from the GTS customizing for SD0C.

The document types are held in view /SAPSLL/V_TLER3B and can be maintained in transaction SM30.

Alternatively, you can navigate to this via transaction SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Foreign Trade/Customs -> SAP Global Trade Services - Plug-In -> Control Data for Transfer to SAP Global Trade Services -> Configure Control Settings for Document Transfer

If you don't use separate document types then you will need to use the BADI as suggested by Dave.

Kind Regards

Glen

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

I have a similar issue, and just want to confirm that I'm understanding your solution correctly. I have a document type that the business use to make stock reservations - that will never result in a real orders, so we don't want that document type to be checked for legal control, SPL or embargo.

Would it be sufficient to "untick" the Compliance check box in  /SAPSLL/V_TLER3B for that document type to prevent it from transferring to GTS? And I don't need to set up that document typ (or the item category used on that document type) in GTS either?

Thanks in advance!

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Corinne,

Yes, that's correct.  Provided no services are "ticked", then the transaction will not be transferred to GTS, and no configuration is needed in GTS.

If any other service is "ticked", then the transaction WILL be transferred, but not procesed for Compliance checking.  In that case, you will need to map the document type and item category as usual for the other service(s).

Regards,

Dave

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave.

At the moment only the Compliance and the GTS Dialog box are ticked. So untick both and I should be fine?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.