cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exits in transaction QA32 at the time of save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am an abaper,

I have a requirement to check the stock posting is complete at the time of usage desicion when i click the save

button in the transaction QA32.The requirement states for control perspective for stock related inspection lot(01 and 04)

every time usage decision is done , a stock posting needs to be ensured .

Usage decision as two options either PACT(Partially accept ) or PREJ(Partially reject) in these case

i need to develop a calculation logic to move some part to blocked stock and some part to unrestricted .

This purpose i need to have an exit where i can write this logic after the user presses the SAVE button

I tried several exits but the they are not getting triggered at the time of SAVE.

I  have tried and Emplicit enhancement in the program MQEVAF12 too but i am not getting the

values in the fields LMENGE01(UNRESTRICTED STOCK) OR in the field LMENGE04(GR BLOCKED STOCK) but here a getting the total lot quantity(LOSMENGE) in the structure QALS .

I need some exit or enhancement at the time of saving in QA32 where i can get values in all the above fields to calculate and put a CHECK

as some message .

Thanks in Advance.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the below exit

QEVA0004   Exit for changing information line in usage decision header

CSN