cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When refreshing Webi Document in SAP BI Mobile Popup with 0 appears

Former Member
0 Kudos

BOE XI SP5 Fix Pack 4

Mobile BI Server (Separate, patched to Fix Pack 4)

I am trying to refresh a Webi document on my iPad, when I tap done on the prompt screen it quickly brings up a popup menu with 0. What can I investigate to get more information about this "error"?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Couple of Questions:

1) What is the behavior in launch pad as to how it behaves when refreshing the document?

2) What is the backend used to create webi report?

3)  What kind of prompt has been used in the doc?

Thanks,

Sudarshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

Couple of Questions:

1) What is the behavior in launch pad as to how it behaves when refreshing the document?

The document refreshes with no issue in InfoView.

2) What is the backend used to create webi report?

SAP BW -> SAP BEx -> Univ -> BOE XI 3.1 SP5 Fix Pack 4

3)  What kind of prompt has been used in the doc?

I removed all of my manual input variables from my BEx query. At this time my web intelligence report is just dragging over a dimension to the query filter panel. I choose to make it a prompt using the wizard in the query panel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unchecking the include List of Values option in the Web Intelligence Query Level prompt allows the document to be refreshed on the iPad. This solution is not ideal as the end users would not know the value to directly input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was using functionality that is not supported with XI 3.1 for Mobile BI. You cannot use Conditions from a universe as a query filter. A dimension must be dragged to the query filter and a prompt must be created from the dimension object. I also was able to use Input Controls on a dimension as a filter in Mobile BI.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes this still happens even when dragging a dimension to the query filter and making a prompt from it.