0 Kudos

Has anyone ever had this issue before?

Thanks, Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is that we are testing new enhancements made foe a second release of SRM. This is occuring on our QA system. When I unlock it goes away. But, this does not solve the problem. Because when another contract is replicated in SRM it will STOP again. Excuse my lack of know-how, but  what are the business functions and how can I find them?

I am in the process of trying to determine what was changed in the interface. I believe we use RFC.

Also, I see the queue in SMQR, but it does say INACTIVE in green at the top of the page, there are other queses listed there also. Could that be the issue?

Thank-You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

you could debug the contract transfer from FM BBP_PD_CTR_TRANSFER using the contract header GUID, and you can see what is going wrong during transfer. This is valid for the new SOA based and the old IDOC based transfer as well.

Also, you can check the transaction RZ20 for any errors if you have CCMS monitoring set up in your system.

If you're using SOA based trasnfer, you can activate FEH (Forward Error Handling) so it would help with monitoring the transfer errors. (note 1270081)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

Can you activate the query in SMQ2 and tell us what is the error?

Is your query registered in SMQR?

Kind Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

SG,

We are trying to replicate contracts from SRM into ECC. In SQM2 the queue is listed as XBQRCCRXXXXXXXX in STOP status. When I try to activate it says, It is locked. When I select STOP it says Set by Host name: xxxxxxxx; Transaction: ; Report: SAPMSSY1.

Also, whenever I clear this queue, the contract stops again when sent.

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

What happens when you try to UNLOCK it?

You have a button in top to unlock inbound queues.

Can you please share with us the business functions you have activated and the sending method of your Central Contracts (PI or ESOA).

Also, system version of both SRM and ECC.

Regards,

SG