cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP SD Delivery related :

I have a scenario here in my project and I request your valuable solution to this.

My client has set:

Shipping days as every Tuesday and Thursday of the week.

Customer requires the delivery to be received on every Friday.

Normal route (transit time) - 2 days.

Materials are picked/shipped on every Wednesday.

Question : What happens if the Tuesday shipping day fails in a week due to some problem and how can the client still ensure that the customer receives the delivery on Friday as scheduled. Please let me know the step by step process to accomplish this. Is it any adjustment in factory calendar? If so, how?

2. What is the process of transportation claim (caused during transit - by a freight forwarder)?

2. How can we manually close a transportation claim?

3. How to get a report on all status changes related to movement of materials from one location to the Warehouse?

4. What is the process of creating an AN (Advance shipping notification) in SAP with reference to source docs.?

Thank you in advance,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am giving small field to check

we have to configure the goods receiving hours in the customer master record

where we can set the goods flow

thanks and regards

gopal krishna .k

sd consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom;

I may not be able to answer all your questions, but let me try to answer the one on which i have an idea...

1. Reg. delivery creation of Tue & Thu, we control it thru factory calendar, making only Tue & Fri as working day. Now if the system fails to create a delivery on the working day we still create the delivery manually on Wednesday. So picking and Packing can be done on the same day. This would ensure the customer receives the goods on Fri.

2. To know the material movements you can use MB51 t.code

Regards.