cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no archived file in folder on sap server after me9f

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i achived creating a Content repository for archiving documents from purchase orders an the message finding also works. when i now go to the ME9F an give out my message, SAP says everything is fine. But when i now check the Folder in AL11 there is no file archived.

I tried using the Standard folger /usr/sap/YYY/global and i tried usr/sap/trans and i also tried using Folder /tmp (my preferred one). In None of These Folders a pdf-file is there.

Can anyone guide me in finding the error? I'm new to this Topic and a Little bit afraid of doing something wrong..

Please help me!

best regards,

Mathias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I now found the solution. there were more Problems than i thought there could be:

1. in HTTPURLLOC i had to Change the host from "web.dontsaying.de" to 192.168.99.99

2. in SICF there was a user for contentserver, that exists on our System, but was inactive.

3. this user also had the wrong type, so i switched it from System to Service, and deleted the profiles and roles.

4. i switched the logon mod to obligatory with logon data.

now it works, the test says "OK" and i'm glad

thanks anyway!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No more ideas?!

Need help!

Regards,

Mathias

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how is the archiving mode in the message itself?

go to ME23N and open your purchase order, click messages, and then go into the detail of the message.

the archiving mode has to be one of those:

○       Archive only

○       Print and archive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

it's "Archive only" for this message type.

Meanwhile i debugged the process and found that the function "http_put_component" gets the error.

The function calls itself within the process, when it runs in for the first time, there's no error, but when it calls itself the value "cerror" get set to 1, even the sy-subrc stays in Zero..

i don't really understand that.. can anybody advise me whats wrong there?

Regards,

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tested my rfc-destination SAPHTTPA with the program RSHTTP60 .. there it also says: nieconn_refused.

But when i  go to the RFC-Destination and make a Connection-test, it works fine!!

This is really confusing for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm still searching for the error.

i was looking at SM58 and found that there is an error:

Function-Module: ARCHIV_CREATE_TABLE

Statustext: ERROR in IF_HTTP_CLIENT->RECEIVE 1

TCode: ME9F

This is what my Content repository Looks like at the Moment. Is there any error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey there,

i searched on the Internet and found, that in the SDOKPROF the entry i have isn't in the way it shoult be. There the UNAME and the MANDT were filled. I now created another entry, with only Name and value filled and no i get another error. I think i made a step Forward.. but what does this error mean?

Connect to Host web.dontsaying.de Port

8010 error: NIECONN_RE

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This error is usually caused by a problem with the HTTP plugin. The
HTTP plugin is used by default from release 6.10. Please try switching
back to using SAPHTTP instead by creating the following entry in the
SDOKPROF table:

NAME:  USEHTTPPLG
VALUE: OFF

Leave all the remaining fields blank. Save your changes. Please also
use the program RSHTTP05 to regenerate SAPHTTP and SAPHTTPA, and ensure
you have the latest version of these programs as per the SAP note 164203.

For the error

8010 error: NIECONN_RE

it should be NIECONN_REFUSE I think, it means the connection was refused from the Host web.dontsaying.de Port 8010.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

thanks for your answer, but like i said in my post before, i already changed this in the SDOKPROF. After this the error changed from ERROR in IF_HTTP_CLIENT->RECEIVE 1 to the NIECONN_REFUSE error. I'm going to read the SAP note.  Are there any other Solutions i should try?

Regards,

Mathias

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

I think the connection between current App server to this HTTP server is broken. So you will get error:

8010 error: NIECONN_REFUSED

Please rebuild the connection between two servers.

The problem is clearly within the communication or with the storage system service. Maybe restarting the storage system will help.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

sry for my late answer, hat to do another urgent Task.

there aren't two Servers.. we want to storage our documents on the same Server on which SAP is currently running. so i don't think there is any possibility that any Connection is getting lost or refused, because i'm not leaving the Server. i just want to put the PO-document into a Folder on the SAP-Server.

Does that help you in identifying the real Problem?

best regards,

Mathias