cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Service/maintenance order type SM03 not completely maintained in plant XXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting an error while creating service order from repair order

"Service/maintenance order type SM03 not completely maintained in plant ZBMW "

Message no. IW216

Diagnosis

For the selected order type and plant, no check control is maintained in Plant Maintenance/Service in 'Availability Check for Materials, PRTs and Capacities'.

Procedure

A check control must be maintained for this combination of order type and plant.

for this i have checked all the required settings.

Go to SPRO --> Plant Maintenance & CS --> Maintenance and Service Processing --> Maintenance and Service Orders --> Completion confirmations --> Define the parameters for completion confirmations.

and

Go to SPRO --> Plant Maintenance & CS --> Maintenance and Service Processing --> Maintenance and Service Orders --> Assign order types to maintenance plants.

I got this solution from SDN...even though the error is coming...

Actually I have copied SM03 order to BM03...but error is coming with SM03 document where should I do required settings.

please suggest me the solution

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar -

You have to assign BM03 instead of SM03 in your requirement 204 for your repair order.

SPRO-S&D---Basic Function---Availability Check and Requirement Transfer-----Transfer of Requirements---Define Requirement Classes.

Let us know, if you still face any issue.

Regards

Amit Gupta

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this issue comes      assign order types to maintenance plant

Go to SPRO --> Plant Maintenance & CS --> Maintenance and Service Processing --> Maintenance and Service Orders --> Assign order types to maintenance plants.

and also  check the availability check for material

path

SPRO --> Plant Maintenance & CS --> Maintenance and Service Processing --> Maintenance and Service Orders --> availability check for material , prts   and capacity

check the inspection control  and also check the scope of check

and also check this path

pl check this

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create a new order and test? You may also check the OSS Note 1709744 - References in long text of message IW 216 incorrect

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shiva,

This link asks Username and Password....

what is this?

regads,

Kumar

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is called S user ID

Check below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1045513

Regards, Sai Krishna.