cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFC; 'Function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_PROF_GET_RANGES" not'

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to synchronize users roles and profiles sends me the error: Error in RFC; 'Function module "/ GRCPI / GRIA_PROF_GET_RANGES" not ", and check the connector associated with the scenarios (AUTH, PROV, SUPMG etc) and are associated correctly.

Program for Authorization data Synchronization

Starting authorization sync for connector SCDCLNT100 and language EN

Error in SCDCLNT100; Reason Error in RFC; 'Function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_AUTH_G

Starting authorization sync for connector SCDCLNT100 and language ES

Error in SCDCLNT100; Reason Error in RFC; 'Function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_AUTH_G

PFCG authorization sync failed with errors

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Freddy,

Please confirm the SP level of GRCPINW installed in SCDCLNT100, and also confirm GRCFND_A Sp level of the GRC system,

Luciana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi luciana

Thanks for your answer. I'm checking that SP GRCPINW SCDCLNT100 was installed in 009 level GRCFND_A in GRC level and I am in SP11 with GRCPINW SP 009, I could be affecting the connection?

0 Kudos

Hi Freddy,

The backward compatibility of GRCFND_A V1000 for Access Controls starts
with Support Pack 10. Until SP10 both GRCFND_A and plug-in addons GRCPINW & GRCPIERP needs to be one the same level. However, from SP10 onwards this is not required. Which means that the addon GRCFND_A on GRC system can be upgraded without the need to upgrade the plug-in addon to the same level, provided the plug-in is at a minimum SP level of SP10.

In other words, once the plug-in is on SP10, the GRC add-on GRCFND_A can be upgraded to SP11 or higher without upgrading the plug-in.

The backward compatibility is currently valid only for Access Control component of GRC.

Note : Certain SAP correction Notes may require implementation on Plug-in systems to resolve issues which were fixed on higher support packs but the full support pack upgrade will not be mandatory.

For more info, please check 1821368.

Hope this helps,

Luciana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luciana hello.

Stabilize the same level GRCPIERP driver in the two systems and the problem was solved. Thank you very much for your colobaracion.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Freddy,

Also please check if SCD a valid connector? It this is no longer used, please make sure you remove it from any logical (group) connectors that may have it listed under, in SPRO.

Lu

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you tested the RFC connection via SM59 to ensure it works? Is the connection trusted

For GRC Config have you completed "Maintain Plug-In Configuration Settings" for the GRC and Plug-In Connectors (1000 and 1001)

Check the Function and Program in the Plug In System to ensure no errors, etc

Function                : /GRCPI/GRIA_PROF_GET_RANGES
Program                 : /GRCPI/SAPLGRIA_PROFILE

What SP are you one, etc?