cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is IDOC available/possible for ChaRM Change documents?

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are trying to send the ChaRM change documents (SMMJ) to an External non-SAP system. Are there any IDOC Message type available for sending out the Change documents? If not, is there any other possible way to send the document out of SAP Solution Manager as an XML or in any other format? PPF actions or Web services?

I was able to see the Web service based Interface for the Incident Management. Has anybody used the same for ChaRM documents?

Regards,

Kathir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Jose. We have the same type of requirement- to integrate SalesForce.com with ChaRM. If there is an Inbound IDOC available for ChaRM documents then it can be processed through PI.

As SOLMAN 7.1 has enriched CRM based features, wondering whether BDCOS can be used? Any one has any idea on that?

Regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatheesan.

I've changed my opinion about this.

I asked to the abap developer if him can create a RFC for me and he say yes. We have found some methods at SE24 and we'll use these methods to develop our program.

For more details pls let me know.

henrique.castro@gmail.com

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone can help? I have the same problem here and i want a solution as well

former_member184682
Participant
0 Kudos

I dont the answer to this but ...

Out of interest , why do you want to send Charm based documents via idoc to some other system?

What is the business case

Thx

Chandrakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our case, we willl integrate an HP application with the charm request control.

There is no standard webservice available for the CHARM 7.1 allright? It's really strange, because SAP provide an interface between the ITSM and 3rd party tools but isn't possible with the CHARM..