Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM > Transactions executable for user

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I run this report in SUIM > transactions > executable for user, I got a lot of transactions for a specific user but when I go to the person to execute the transaction, the user cannort access the transaction it gives a authorization error > You not authorize to use this transaction.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

satyabrata_sahoo3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope this works :

1: Find the role in which the Tcode is assigned.

2: Check its authorization values in PFCG.

3: Might be any object value missing in it. So give the values and Generate the role.

4: Do User Comparison of the role.

-SS-

3 REPLIES 3

abhijeet_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

You want every user to have authorization for SUIM ???

It would mean everyone would know what all roles and auth. they have and they will be able to compare it with there colleagues, infact everyone in the SAP has.

Again you really sure you wanna do it.

Auth. for Tcode should only be with your Security analyst.

satyabrata_sahoo3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope this works :

1: Find the role in which the Tcode is assigned.

2: Check its authorization values in PFCG.

3: Might be any object value missing in it. So give the values and Generate the role.

4: Do User Comparison of the role.

-SS-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Annemarie Dreyer,

please check the authorization values for roles assigned and the transactions assigned. they might be in the display mode and you are trying to edit it, then it can happen. well if that is the case in PFCG tcode you can make the changes.

also after assigning the roles please do a user comparison in PFCG.

please check out this: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/2007/10/12/PFCG-ROLE+MAINTENANCE

Thank you

alen