cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create soft warning if a buyer tries to approves a SC without a storage location or a supplier and give a warning message if they tries to approve the SC with 0$ on a line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create soft warning if a buyer tries to approves a SC without a storage location or a  supplier and give a warning message if they tries to approve the SC with 0$ on a line item

Please help me which is the right badi to use after the shopping cart approval.

Thanks,

Babumiya mohammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babumiya,

Based on your question i will assume that you are having Extended Classic scenario and PO's are being created in SRM itself. In such case try using BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI. Here are details of ITEM_CHECK_BADI;

Standard settings

The BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI is called when,

• a new item has been created,
  • an item has been changed or
  • the document is to be checked (pushbutton Check has been used).

In method BBP_ITEM_CHECK the following parameters are available:

• FLT_VAL serves as a filter value to enable you to assign the implementation to a specific document type.
  • IV_DOC_GUID, the document GUID with which you can access the document data
  • IV_ITEM_GUID, the item GUID with which you can access the item data
  • IV_MODE, you can control the checks depending on this mode. Value area: C (CREATE), U (UPDATE), T (CHECK).
  • ET_MESSAGES; in this table you output the results of your checks.
    Note: Before each method call-up the system deletes the table of error messages.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

thanks for your reply ,

but the badi BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI is gettign triggered when we check , save or update .

i am looking for the badi which will trigger when we approve the sc, the above badi is not getting triggered when we approve the sc.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look in Note 1334202.

It might help.

Regards Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babumiya,

I mis understood your requirements then; Your requirement is when Buyer is approving Shopping Cart (i.e. Through Process Controlled or Application controlled workflow) then you would like to throw soft warning message.

In such case BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI you can use it to verify Shopping cart during approval and throw Warning messages if Storage Location and Supplier is missing. However as standard this BADI will also throw warning message when user is creating Shopping cart. Please refer http://scn.sap.com/thread/3234523 thread for further information as well.

Thank you

Ritesh