cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Type Change in Purchase Requisition while Transferring from APO to R/3...Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing one issue in APO, i am running Heursitcis which will create Purchase Requisition for Outsourcing Product.   The issue is when these PR is transferred from  APO to R/3, In R/3 Purchase Requisition Document Type is NB which by default, i want to change this to other document type like ZAA.

I also tried user exist in CIFpur02 but that doesn't work

Immediate response is highly appreciated.

Regards

Ajay Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

But and in cases when do we have two new documents types for purchasing requisition? For example: Z01, Z02...
How to set the default document types to same standard t-codes?

Regards

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

The following SPRO task controls the document type of PReq type in ECC

IMG -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Default values for document type

By default doc type NB is set for t.codes ME51 and ME51N that create PReq.

If you wish to control the document type assignment through user exit, then you need to use CIFPUR02 (as mentioned in your post). However, the corresponding function module is EXIT_SAPLMEPI_007.

You can use this enhancement to specify the document type of a purchase requisition or purchase order when they are created in the ERP system (parameter CP_BSART).

The following important parameters exist:

• PI_STO: Procurement form is stock transfer
  • PI_NORMAL: Procurement form is standard, consignment or subcontracting
  • PI_PR: Object is of the type purchase requisition
  • PI_PO: Object is of the type purchase order

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Thanx for the reply , configuration is already there and i also activated EXIT_SAPLMEPI_007 and implementation also done still its making PR under NB. Even though i point the break-point for debuging its still not stop at the break-point .  Am i missing some setting.  also i attached to code for reference which is written in the exist

IF PI_PR <> '  '.

IF PI_WERKS = '4001' AND PI_MATNR CP 'G*'.

CP_BSART = 'ZMP'.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Considering your MM configuration is good with respect pur. req. and pur. order document types, your implementation looks good.

Have you tried to create the pur. req. with type ZMP using t.code ME51N successfully? (If ZMP is not the default type, you can change the default type temporarily in SPRO as mentioned in my previous post). Probably, you might find any configuration related issue at this stage.

Even if there is no error in manual creation of PR, then debug the CIF inbound queue entry by deregistering the CF* queue (t.code SMQR in ECC). This allows you to find out the root cause.

Thanks,

Rajesh