cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UOM transfer using Standard Interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Has anyone come across any standard interfaces to transfer UOM (change/new) from R/3 to APO. At present we are using manual configuration settings by entering values manually (SPRO->SAP Netwaver-> General Settings -> Check Units of Measure). This will help us in tackling message failures pro-actively rather than re-actively.

Thanks,

Sadiq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadiq,

If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to transfer all UOM from the ECC T006 table to APO.

From memory.  Other experts can correct my errors.  In APO, use transaction RSA1.  Select Source Systems.  Right-click on the connected ECC system.  There is a selection for transfer global settings.  Select that and pick UOM.  You get a choice to add or rebuild tables (I think).  Select add.  Then transfer.  That's all there is to it.  If there are any new new UOM's in APO, they should be maintained in ECC as well.

You can also use this transaction to transfer currencies, calendars and fiscal year calendars.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

Thanks for the response. You are perfectly right on the requirement.

Tough I was unable to access transaction RSA1, due to authorization issues but was just inquisitive if this transaction is similar to RSIMPCUST report? This report has the same selection options as mentioned by you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sadiq

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadiq,

This is same, but you can't execute this program with desired source system, without going to RSA1.

Only way to create variant with a source system for this program "RSIMPCUST" is to right click the source system and choose the option transfer global settings in RSA1 transaction.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Thanks for your response, I have tried this but need authorization and BI system access to proceed further, working on it with the internal team.

Do we have any other standard method to move the UOM's from ECC to SNC other than RSA1 transaction?

(This question is open to all experts, please help in answer the above)

Regards,

Sadiq

Answers (0)