0 Kudos

direct tcode to see tickets in solman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

• please use the SM_CRM Tcode to see the incidents.

Thanks

Kishore Cherkumalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

With all due respect i want to say their must be only one t-code to view "incident" or "Support Notification" so what is the difference between all those t-code mention above. plz help us to understand this.

Thanks

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi happy

Use solman_workcenter transaction irrespective of Solution Manager version in 7.0 and 7.1

Workcenter are released after 7.0 SP15 onwards where you don't need to worry about remembering different tcodes .....you can use the link for the workcenter as well.

so whethere its end user support team everyone uses the same tcode or URL to access incident management for messages

Regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thax for the reply Sir......my last question is  plz tell me how i can see ticket in Solman version 6....and use of t-code SM_CRM

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

It's not correct to say tickets on Solution Manager, is more correct "CRM Notifications", "Incidents" or "Support Notifications" and also " Business Transactions"  if you are talking on a Incident Management Scenario.

There is diferent ways to see that cain of Notifications:

1.- Trough transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR on Solution Manager 701EHP1

2.- On transaction CRMD_ORDER on Solution Manager 701EHP1 and 7.1

3.- Trough transaction "solman_workcenter" on tab/workcenter "Incident Management"

4.- with report RDSWP_REP_SERV_DESK, on Solution Manager 7.1

Here you have a own post when you can find how to use report RDSWP_REP_SERV_DESK, to search old "Business Transactions" on new Solution Manager 7.1

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2013/01/24/where-is-transaction...

Hope that answers your question,

Regards,

Luis

Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for this information after so many day i found my answer